DentalWriter Software Guides
- Getting Started with DentalWriter
- The 4 Step Process of DentalWriter
- Online Patient Questionnaires
- Configuration Options
- Customizing your DentalWriter
- Hosted Cloud DentalWriter
- Medical Claims & Codes
- Ledger/Accounting/Patient Statements
- Miscellaneous How-To's
- Nierman Medical Billing Service
- Patient Visits/Forms
- QuickLetter Templates
- Recall/Treatment Plans
- Reporting Options
- DentalWriter Update Summaries
Medical Billing in Dentistry Articles
Technical Guides (DentalWriter Desktop)
Add a patient to patient list
Adding a patient to your patient list in DentalWriter
To add a patient to the patient list:
1.Begin by selecting the "Add new Patient" button within the "Patient Options" section in the left pane.
2.In the next window, required fields include: "Last Name", "Gender", and "Title".
3. Lastly, be sure to select "Save" or "Save & Close" in the upper left.