DentalWriter Software Guides
- Getting Started with DentalWriter
- The 4 Step Process of DentalWriter
- Online Patient Questionnaires
- Configuration Options
- Customizing your DentalWriter
- Hosted Cloud DentalWriter
- Medical Claims & Codes
- Ledger/Accounting/Patient Statements
- Miscellaneous How-To's
- Nierman Medical Billing Service
- Patient Visits/Forms
- QuickLetter Templates
- Recall/Treatment Plans
- Reporting Options
- DentalWriter Update Summaries
Medical Billing in Dentistry Articles
Technical Guides (DentalWriter Desktop)
Enabling the Ledger
Setting up the billing ledger in DentalWriter
From the main menu, select “Setup” and ”Configuration Options” from the dropdown.
From the “Tx Plan/Ledger” tab, check the box “Show and use ledger in DentalWriter”. Select “Save and Close” to finalize the change.
DentalWriter will prompt about restarting to make the changes go into effect.
After restarting, you will now see the "Billing/Ledger" icon from the main menu. If you select it, you will be able to access the Ledger function.