DentalWriter Software Guides
- Getting Started with DentalWriter
- The 4 Step Process of DentalWriter
- Online Patient Questionnaires
- Configuration Options
- Customizing your DentalWriter
- Hosted Cloud DentalWriter
- Medical Claims & Codes
- Ledger/Accounting/Patient Statements
- Miscellaneous How-To's
- Nierman Medical Billing Service
- Patient Visits/Forms
- QuickLetter Templates
- Recall/Treatment Plans
- Reporting Options
- DentalWriter Update Summaries
Medical Billing in Dentistry Articles
Technical Guides (DentalWriter Desktop)
Filtering columns on the global ledger
Step 1: Click on the global ledger from the patient list screen
Step 2: Select the filter icon next to the column or columns that you would like to filter for periods of time, services, charges, etc.
Step 3: To remove the filter from a column, select "Clear Filter" to show all dates, charges, payments, etc.
This can also be done from a patient chart Billing/ledger tab as well.